Support ReviewEcon.com and bring your AP Microeconomics Curriculum to the next level with these Google Docs worksheets covering the entire Microeconomics Course Exam Description (CED).
To request a sample, fill out this form.
What you get...
- A forever license for a single teacher: You may used these digital worksheets with as many classes and for as many years as you like.
- Free updates through July 2024: You will have access to any and all updates without paying more through the end of the school year.
- Editable Google Docs format: These worksheets are designed to be completed in google docs but could be completed by hand with some minor reformatting.
- 33 Worksheets covering all the essential skills and knowledge covered in the Microeconomics Course Exam Description.
- 11 Graph drawing practice slide decks (to help students practice their graphing skills before tests and exams.
- Answer keys for all of the worksheets.
- Discount on AP Macroeconomics Google Docs Worksheets
- 100% money back guarantee: If you are not entirely satisfied, simply ask for your money back within 90 days and I will refund your purchase price.
Below is a list of included worksheets
Unit 1: Basic Economics Concepts
Topic 1.1 Scarcity (Also in Macro)
Topic 1.2 Economic Systems
Topic 1.3 Production Possibilities Curve (Also in Macro)
Topic 1.4 Comparative Adv. and Trade (Also in Macro)
Topic 1.5 Cost-Benefit Analysis
Topic 1.6 Marginal Analysis
Unit 2: Supply and Demand
Topic 2.1 Demand (Also in Macro with substitution effect and income effect added)
Topic 2.2 Supply (Also in Macro)
Topic 2.3 Price Elasticity of Demand
Topic 2.4 & 2.5 Other Elasticities
Topic 2.6A & 2.7 Market Equilibrium (Also in Macro)
Topic 2.6B & 2.8 Surplus and DWL
Topic 2.8B Government Intervention
Topic 2.9 International Trade
Unit 3: Production Costs and Perfect Competition
Topic 3.1 Production Function
Topic 3.2 Short-Run Costs
Topic 3.3 Long-Run Costs
Topic 3.4 & 3.5 Profit
Topic 3.6 Firm Decisions
Topic 3.7A Short-run Perfect Competition
Topic 3.7B Long-run Perfect Competition
Unit 4: Imperfect Competition
Topic 4.1 Intro to Imperfect Competition
Topic 4.2 & 5.3 Monopoly & Price Discrimination
Topic 4.4 Oligopoly
Topic 4.5 Monopolistic Competition
Unit 5: Factor Markets
Topic 5.1 & 5.2 Factor Markets
Topic 5.3 Perfectly Competitive Factor
Topic 5.4 Monopsony
Unit 6: Market Failures
Topic 6.1 Social Efficiency
Topic 6.2 Externalities
Topic 6.3 Public Goods
Topic 6.4 Government Intervention
Topic 6.5 Inequality