Support ReviewEcon.com and bring your AP Macroeconomics Curriculum to the next level with these Google Docs worksheets covering the entire Macroeconomics Course Exam Description (CED).
To request a sample, fill out this form.
What you get...
- A forever license for a single teacher: You may used these digital worksheets with as many classes and for as many years as you like.
- Free updates through July 2021: You will have access to any and all updates without paying more through the end of the school year.
- Editable Google Docs format: These worksheets are designed to be completed in google docs but could be completed by hand with some minor reformatting.
- 32 Worksheets covering all the essential skills and knowledge covered in the Macroeconomics Course Exam Description.
- Answer keys for all of the worksheets.
- Discount on AP Microeconomics Google Docs Worksheets currently in development
- 100% money back guarantee: If you are not entirely satisfied, simply ask for your money back within 90 days and I will refund your purchase price.
Below is a list of included worksheets
Unit 1: Basic Economics Concepts
Topic 1.1 Scarcity (Also in Micro)
Topic 1.2 Opportunity Cost and the PPC (Also in Micro)
Topic 1.3 Comparative Adv. and Trade (Also in Micro)
Topic 1.4 Demand (Also in Micro with substitution and income effect in Micro)
Topic 1.5 Supply (Also in Micro)
Topic 1.6 Market Equilibrium (Also in Micro with double shifts in Micro)
Unit 2: Economic Indicators and the Business Cycle
Topic 2.1A Circular Flow
Topic 2.1B & 2.2 GDP
Topic 2.3 Unemployment
Topic 2.4 & 2.5 Price Indices & Inflation
Topic 2.6 Real vs Nominal GDP
Topic 2.7 Business Cycles
Unit 3: National Income and Price Determination
Topic 3.1 Aggregate Demand
Topic 3.2 Multipliers
Topic 3.3 & 3.4 SRAS and LRAS
Topic 3.5 & 3.6 Aggregate Equilibrium
Topic 3.7 Long-Run Self-Adjustment
Topic 3.8 Fiscal Policy & Stabilizers
Unit 4: Financial Sector
Topic 4.1 & 4.3 Financial Assets & Money
Topic 4.2 Nominal v. Real Interest Rates
Topic 4.4 Banking and Money Expansion
Topic 4.5 & 4.6 Money Market & Policy
Topic 4.7 Loanable Funds
Unit 5: Long Run Consequences of Stabilization Policies
Topic 5.1 Fiscal & Monetary Actions
Topic 5.2 Phillips Curve
Topic 5.3 Money Growth and Inflation
Topic 5.4 & 5.5 Deficits & Crowding Out
Topic 5.6 & 5.7 Economic Growth
Unit 6: Open Economy – International Trade and Finance
Topic 6.1 Balance of Payments
Topic 6.2 & 6.3 Foreign Exchange Market
Topic 6.4 Changes in ForEx Markets
Topic 6.5 & 6.6 ForEx, Xn & Capital Flows